Thursday, July 30, 2009

T-1 Day

Well, here goes nothing... Today is the first day that I am actually trying out this blog thing... And I thought that since there is not enough out there on the topic, I would blog about my passion for sports. But not just any old blog about sports, I thought that I would begin my blog career about Fantasy Football. No not the fantasy of Tom Brady not being married to only the sexiest woman in the universe, I am talking about the one where you hope you have the first pick in your draft so that you can DRAFT Tom Brady. Oh wait, that was last year.... My how things have changed...I am trying not to turn this into all things tom brady all the time, but I will say this .... BRADY IS BACK, BITCHES!!!!



As for fantasy, I got into it about 2 years ago and came thisclose to winning it all on my first foray into the rodeo. But enough about that ... I will keep this blog updated with all my fantasy goings on as they become available, because I am sure that you are all aware, preseason has not even begun... I digress.... This year I am the league manager in ESPN, in a league called ... "is your hotel beeper friendly?" Referencing the hangover.... with divisions "So long Gay boys" and "Paging Dr. Faggot" .... Juvenille? Yes Immature? yes .... But when you are only one of 2 girls in the league, you do what you can to keep the boys interested...




Finally, the title of the blog is "the kitchen sink" ... I will be talking about more than just sports... Pretty much what comes to mind .... And boy do I have a lot on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment